Re: Need help to take PGSql Dump

От Ron Johnson
Тема Re: Need help to take PGSql Dump
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 05:42, FRANKLIN,JOHNSON (HP-Singapore,ex5) wrote:
> Hi
>
> When I execute the following command I am getting an error as "bash:
> pg_dumpall: command not found"
>
> hp@ACACIA /usr/local/pgsql/bin
> $ pf_dumpall

Try:
$ ./pf_dumpall

Unix does not look first in the current directory for executables.
(It's a security feature...)

> Expecting your earlier reply

I guess that's good paper writing manners, but not good netiquette.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian  |
|  because I hate vegetables!"                                    |
|    unknown                                                      |