Re: Unicode database question

От Markus Bertheau
Тема Re: Unicode database question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
В Чтв, 17.07.2003, в 01:39, Lynna Landstreet пишет:

> I'm not even sure how to tell if the problem is on the input side or the
> output side - as in, whether it's that the data in the database got muddled

As a database with encoding='UNICODE' won't acceppt invalid UTF-8, the
data in the database is valid.

> Error - /[path to my web directory]/phpPgAdmin/tbl_replace.php -- Line: 77

Please use phpPgAdmin 3.0, it correctly handles Unicode.

--
Markus Bertheau.
Berlin, Berlin.

От: Dennis Gearon
Сообщение: Re: Strange behaviour of Postgresql (Postgresql 7.3.3
Сообщение: Re: Strange behaviour of Postgresql (Postgresql 7.3.3