Re: pre-Vacuum statistics

От: Rod Taylor
Тема: Re: pre-Vacuum statistics
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 18:19, Rich Cullingford wrote:
> Greetings,
> All the recommendations I can locate concerning the use of (the various
> flavors of) VACUUM suggest running it at regular intervals. Is there any
> way, for a given table, to discover how many/what percentage of rows are

Not nicely, but you may want to look at pg_autovacuum either off gborg
or in the 7.4 /contrib/pg_autovacuum directory.

It will fire off a periodic vacuum based on table activity from the
statistics system.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: force the use of a particular index
Сообщение: Re: force the use of a particular index