Re: Dynamic plpgsql code

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: Dynamic plpgsql code
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I can't answer your question, but I'm sure it's possible to use if
statements instead of dynamically generated plsql code, which will make
your code actually more readable.
The if statements should be there anyway in your dynamic code generation
code... unless you get the code completely from outside as parameter,
which would be a bad security hole.
Why not replace the dynamic plsql code with if statements and possibly
dynamic SQL ?

Cheers,
Csaba.