Dbweaver: A small tool to help database programmers

От Peter Hopfgartner
Тема Dbweaver: A small tool to help database programmers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
While programming a lot on SQL Server 2000 in the past 2 years, I wrote
a couple of Python scripts, which help me in my development.

The core functionality of those scripts is to connect to a running SQL
Server and to extract the Database object definition in DDL and write
them to files (I use it mainly for cvs).

The tools have recently (yesterday) been modified, so that the objects
can be read from the SQL Server and written in PostgreSQL DDL. There is
still a lot of work that needs to be done.

The tools work from *nix, a slight rework needs to be done to make them
work under Windows again.

The scripts have NOT had a wide testing right now, so use them with
care.

Interested people can look at http://dbweaver.sourceforge.net.

Thank you for your interest,

Peter