Re: Strange result: UNIX vs. TCP/IP sockets

От: Rod Taylor
Тема: Re: Strange result: UNIX vs. TCP/IP sockets
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Strange result: UNIX vs. TCP/IP sockets  (Andrew Sullivan, )
 Re: Strange result: UNIX vs. TCP/IP sockets  (The Hermit Hacker, )
  Re: Strange result: UNIX vs. TCP/IP sockets  (Vincent van Leeuwen, )
   Re: Strange result: UNIX vs. TCP/IP sockets  (Andrew Sullivan, )
    Re: Strange result: UNIX vs. TCP/IP sockets  (Tom Lane, )
     Re: Strange result: UNIX vs. TCP/IP sockets  (Andrew Sullivan, )
 Re: Strange result: UNIX vs. TCP/IP sockets  (Rod Taylor, )
 Re: Strange result: UNIX vs. TCP/IP sockets  (Andrew Sullivan, )

> If I connect using -h 127.0.0.1, however, I can _sometimes_ get the
> query to take as long as 1200 msec.  The effect is sporadic (of

SSL plays havoc with our system when using local loopback for the host
on both Solaris 7 and 8.  It was probably key renegotiation which 7.4
has addressed.

Вложения