Re: executeQuery and busy waiting

От Garrick Dasbach
Тема Re: executeQuery and busy waiting
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
It's about as simple a JDBC program as you can get.  Source included
below, minus company info ofcourse.

        Connection conn = null;
        Statement stmt = null;
        ResultSet rs = null;
        try{
            Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver");
            conn = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:postgresql://server_ip/db_name", "user", "password");
            stmt = conn.createStatement();
            rs = stmt.executeQuery("select myFunction(2)");
            if(rs.next()){
                System.out.println("Function Execution Successfull.");
            }
        } catch (Exception e){
            e.printStackTrace();
        } finally {
            try{    rs.close();    } catch (Exception e){}
            try{    stmt.close();    } catch (Exception e){}
            try{    conn.close();    } catch (Exception e){}
        }
    }

Garick Dasbach