Re: Two weeks to feature freeze

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 16:09, Gonyou, Austin wrote:
> DOH!. Yes....You're right I totally forgot about that. My apologies. I
> believe though, that there is a HP testing lab that is somewhat like OSDL,
> in that they offer OSS free services and many platforms to run on. (used to
> be compaq's developer testdrive sort of program) I believe it still exists.

I've been on Compaq's testdrive boxes before -- very nice.  But I'm not
sure we want to use those for a testing platform.

More to the point, if OSDL benchmarks keep coming along we should have a
variety of PostgreSQL benchmarks to choose from.  Adding a regression
test for performance would be a wise thing to do, but will require
dedicated hardware for good numbers (especially if run nightly).

Thomas had a good start in mind.  Hopefully we can extend it a little
once it has been started.

--
Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc

Сообщение: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Сообщение: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze