Re: MySQL -vs- Firebird SQL (vs. PostgreSQL) thread

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: MySQL -vs- Firebird SQL (vs. PostgreSQL) thread
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 17:29, Mariusz Czułada wrote:
> [sorry for first incomplete mail]
>
> Dnia śro 25. czerwca 2003 21:57, Ian Barwick napisał:
> > if anyone's interested:
> > http://forums.devshed.com/t62269/s.html
> >

> And this should be interesting.

It was working again, but now I am getting:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also
contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

maybe they should switch to firebird or something...

Robert Treat