Re: Documentation quality WAS: interesting

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: Documentation quality WAS: interesting
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 12:40, Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 June 2003 11:47 am, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > Folks,
> >
> > Can I propose that we move this thread to PGSQL-DOCS?   And that you all
> > join PGSQL-DOCS?    I really would like to see more people formally
> > involved in writing documentation for PostgreSQL, and will work hard to
> > make it easier for people to contribute.
>
> Agreed. I am starting a list of what can/need to be indexed on pgsql docs site
> as I'm working to build a new site with pgsql as a backend. I think Tom Lane
> suggested that.. I would like to know where I can send the list. It'll

Best place to send the list / discuss it would be the pgsql-docs@
mailing list.  If nobody else picks it up, I would be happy to integrate
the additional index entries -- but I won't be much of a source to
confirm they're correct or worth while.

--
Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc