multi-table unique index

От Markus Bertheau
Тема multi-table unique index
Дата
Re: multi-table unique index  (Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
-- Suppose I have several types of foos

create table foo_types (   foo_type_id serial primary key,   foo_name text not null
);

-- And the foos itself:

create table foo (   foo_id serial primary key,   foo_type_id int not null references foo_types,   foo_general_data1
text
);

-- 1st special foo:

create table foo_1 (   foo_1_id serial primary key,   foo_id int not null references foo,   foo_1_data1 int,
foo_1_data2text

);

-- 2nd special foo:

create table foo_2 (   foo_2_id serial primary key,   foo_id int not null references foo,   foo_2_data1 numeric(8,2),
foo_2_data2timestamp

);

-- And I have bars that each have zero or more (special) foos.

create table bar (   bar_id serial primary key
);

create table bar_foos (   bar_id int not null references bar,   foo_id int not null references foo
);

-- Now how do I prevent that I can insert a foo_1 and a foo_2 with
-- the same foo_id? Or is the design errorneous itself?

--
Markus Bertheau
Berlin, Berlin, Germany

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: