Re: Two weeks to feature freeze

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 2003-06-22 at 07:44, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Mike Mascari wrote:
> > I was disappointed that Satoshi Nagayasu's two-phase commit
> > patches seemed to be implicitly rejected by lack of an
> > enthusiastic response by any of the core members. Distributed

They weren't ready to be committed at the time, nor are they now.

The hardest parts are still to come (resume, forget, etc.).

I believe he is still working on the third phase:

http://snaga.org/pgsql/

--
Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc

Сообщение: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Сообщение: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze