Re: Documentation Tools

От Nabil Sayegh
Тема Re: Documentation Tools
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Am Mit, 2003-06-18 um 19.57 schrieb Juliet May:
> Does anyone know of any tools to help in the process of verbally and
> graphically documenting a PostgreSql database and it's associated
> application. I want/need to be able to show the relationships among tables
> and views. I'm currently using DIA which is somewhat similar to Visio but it
> is a long drawn out process.

I'm writing such an app at the moment.
It's based on GnomeCanvas for tables to be dragged around.
References are displayed as arrows, columns (actually displayed as rows)
can be teared off and dropped somewhere else, to create references etc.
At the moment I'm too busy but I hope to continue soon.

For the moment you could use pgaccess.

bye
--
 e-Trolley Sayegh & John, Nabil Sayegh