Re: src/bin/scripts seems a bit of a misnomer now

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: src/bin/scripts seems a bit of a misnomer now
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 17:07, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
> > With Peter's latest commit, there aren't any actual scripts left in
> > src/bin/scripts; only C programs.  Does that bother anyone?  I was
> > wondering about renaming to something like src/bin/misc.  (Not that
> > that name seems very compelling either...)
>
> We could call it tools or admintools.

How about just pulling them up a directory into src/bin?

If they were complex, each would have a subdirectory in src/bin, so it
seems reasonable to have individual files there.
--
Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc

Сообщение: Re: information Windows - PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: information Windows - PostgreSQL