Re: exporting join results

От Roy Cabaniss
Тема Re: exporting join results
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 11:07, Fernando Schapachnik wrote:
> Either create a view and access it from an spreadsheet via ODBC, or SELECT INTO
> another table, then dump it.
>
> Good luck.

The select into worked quite well.  It would have been cool to have
gotten the joined structure along with the csv dump but I can deal with
it as it came.

(the invocation of psql gave an unknown -- error and I was sure that the
select into would do the trick so I didn't try to track down the error)

Thanks to all that helped.

--
Roy Cabaniss <rcaban@cabanisspc.uamont.edu>
Cabaniss Class