Re: LD_LIBRARY_PATH_RPATH

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: LD_LIBRARY_PATH_RPATH
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Is there some reason why ld_library_path_var is defined using a bunch of
> $(if) constructs rather than putting the value (if not LD_LIBRARY_PATH)
> in the individual port makefiles?

I might be wrong, but I think that code is Peter's.  I agree that
having the per-port makefiles set it seems simpler (or maybe move
it to the template files, and have the configure script define the
variable?)

However, does that help any with this requirement?  If the core makefile
logic becomes platform independent for this, then it's harder to see where
to squeeze in an extra variable setting.