Re: pgsql: Translation updates

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Translation updates
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Euler Taveira <euler@timbira.com.br> writes:
> On 15-12-2014 12:55, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> On 12/15/14 8:08 AM, Euler Taveira wrote:
>>> It seems you forgot to update pt_BR.

>> I'm running the script I always run.  Which file do you think was omitted?

> initdb
> pg_basebackup
> pgscripts
> postgres
> psql

I looked at this, but it's not obvious that anything is wrong.  Many of
the pt_BR.po files were updated, and the ones that were not are in
subdirectories whose message sets have evidently not changed much lately,
because a lot of the other .po files are as old or older.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Translation updates
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Translation updates