Re: compiler warnings on the buildfarm

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: compiler warnings on the buildfarm
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Yeah, this looks like a good list.  I can't readily check the ones from
>> "eel" as they appear to be in Windows-specific code; anyone else want to
>> fix those?

> The pg_ctl one is a windows one, I'll deal with that one.

> The dirmod one doesn't appear on win32, only cygwin. I don't have a
> cygwin to check that against, so I'll have to pass on that one.

Eyeing the code, it looks like the issue is that port.h declares
pgsymlink if#if defined(WIN32) && !defined(__CYGWIN__)
while dirmod.c defines it if#ifdef WIN32

So this seems like an actual bug, at least to the extent that pgsymlink
is being compiled into code but not used on Cygwin.  But more to the
point, maybe port.h is wrong and we should be using pgsymlink on Cygwin?
In any case these two files need to be put into sync.