Re: Latch for the WAL writer - further reducing idle wake-ups.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Latch for the WAL writer - further reducing idle wake-ups.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> It also leaves the situation that we have a catalog view called
> pg_stat_bgwriter that would be accessing "checkpointer" things. That's
> really the thorny one that I wasn't sure how to handle. Good example
> of why we shouldn't expose internals too much.

Yeah, that's a bit unfortunate but changing it doesn't seem like a good
idea.  The names I intended to change are all internal.

Сообщение: Re: Latch for the WAL writer - further reducing idle wake-ups.
Сообщение: Re: Latch for the WAL writer - further reducing idle wake-ups.