Re: Free advertising opportunity for PostgreSQL

От
Тема Re: Free advertising opportunity for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
> > 3) Do we have government references? Does not look like from case
> study
> > section. They would be great.
> >

> I believe we have more, but the only one I could come up with on short
> notice was the Fred II site.
> http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/

Hi guys,

Haven't taken a look at that link yet, but some of the places mentioned in the
report by the report the other day (Dravis or Davis Group?) have info here.

Platinum Solutions (www.platinumsolutions.com) is a Certified Partner of
PostgreSQL, and they have a large amount of Goverment style clients they do
PostgreSQL work for.

Another very strong example of PostgreSQL in Government is Development
Infosystems (www.devis.com), they _only_ do government level work, and use
PostgreSQL for just about everything.  Through them, PostgreSQL is in use for
many places:

http://www.devis.com/AboutDevIS/

Both Tom Jenkins, and their CEO, are friendly guys that will gladly discuss this
 if someone wants to say Hi to them, barring any information that might be
considered "too sensitive".

There are many more, but I can't think of them offhand as I've only exchanged a
few emails with most of them.

Hope that helps.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,