An I/O error has occured while flushing the output

От Roberto Bouza
Тема An I/O error has occured while flushing the output
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
 Hello everybody.

 I'm getting this error from the JDBC driver, It's like the DB is dropping the
connection (socket) between a number of queries so the driver is throwing a
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException. I really don't know what is happening I just
have a thread that is managing the queries, so the thread does a lot of queries
but at randomly I get this error.

 Thanks in advance for your help.

 --------------------- Error ----------------------
An I/O error has occured while flushing the output - Exception:
java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
Stack Trace:

java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
        at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:99)
        at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:136)
        at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:69)
        at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:127)
        at org.postgresql.PG_Stream.flush(PG_Stream.java:352)
        at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.sendQuery(QueryExecutor.java:159)
        at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:70)
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Connection.ExecSQL(AbstractJdbc1Connection.java:505)
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc1Statement.java:320)
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:48)
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc1Statement.java:153)
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc1Statement.java:141)
        at in.lib.AppDatabase.doQuery(AppDatabase.java:45)
        at
in.games.witrivia.WiTriviaPlayerManager.selectPlayer(WiTriviaPlayerManager.java:46)
        at
in.games.witrivia.WiTriviaPlayerManager.getPlayer(WiTriviaPlayerManager.java:54)
        at
in.games.witrivia.WiTriviaGameManager.startGame(WiTriviaGameManager.java:163)
        at
in.games.witrivia.WiTriviaGameManager.playGame(WiTriviaGameManager.java:244)
        at in.games.witrivia.WiTriviaExecutor.run(WiTriviaExecutor.java:66)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

=             Roberto Bouza Fraga               =
      Research & Development Engineer
       Ella Cisneros Fontanals Holdings
 Ph: (305)-860-0116 / Fax:(305)-860-9401
       e-Mail:rbouza@efcholdings.com