restore database with schema: owner schema must have superuser privileges?

От Pedro Salazar
Тема restore database with schema: owner schema must have superuser privileges?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Greetings,

I have a database which has a schema owned by a user (with no superuser
privileges). When restoring the dump file with my superuser database,
the dump script connects with my owner user (which I created before),
and tries to create the schema with that user, and of course it cannot
do it, because my owner user hasn't super user privileges that permits
create a schema!

So, my question is, should the procedure to give temporary privileges of
super user to the user that will be the owner of schema is a right
procedure, or should the dump script provide to that operation be done
with my super user database and only after that it would connect with
the owner user?

thanks,
Pedro Salazar.
--
PS
pedro-b-salazar@ptinovacao.pt

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Sequence scans on indexed row
Сообщение: Re: Sequence scans on indexed row