Re: Change to Advocacy Site requested

От
Тема Re: Change to Advocacy Site requested
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi guys,

Very good point about the time issues for requests.  It was designed to be as
beneficial as possible for people putting in the requests, and may not be as
appropriate as I'd thought.

Rewording it is probably not a bad idea.  As a thought, I wonder if removing
the "Urgent" option is appropriate, and possibly making a note on the page
something along the lines of "Urgent request would be best handled by
contacting XYZ."  Maybe "commercial support provider" should be the XYZ, or
maybe "PostgreSQL Mailing Lists (with a link)", etc.

Arrgh.  Here I am trying to hand this stuff over, and now I'm starting to make
suggestions for possible improvement (can't help myself sometimes).

;-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift