Re: Remote logging in postgres

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: Remote logging in postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Thu, 2003-04-10 at 19:33, Delao, Darryl W wrote:
> I have logging working while on the same machine.  However, now I would like
> to send all log messages to another machine.  I do not see anywhere in the
> syslog settings in postgresql.conf to where I can send the logs to another
> machine.  What command should i type or change that will send the messages
> to another server?

You would configure syslog to send the messages to another machine.
This is a general syslog question, not specific to postgresql.

     "And they questioned Him, saying "...Is it lawful for
      us to pay taxes to Caesar, or not? ...And He said to
      them "...render to Caesar the things that are
      Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."
                      Luke 20:21,22,25