Re: _GNU_SOURCE

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: _GNU_SOURCE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> OK, next question is whether we should use _GNU_SOURCE only for plperl
> compile, rather than everything.  _GNU_SOURCE seems to do lots of stuff
> that I am uncertain about.

We've been using it for awhile, and it's not broken anything.  Why are
you so eager to make build changes with potentially wide ramifications
so late in the beta cycle?  I didn't agree with your changes to CFLAGS
yesterday, either.  The risk of breaking things on some platform greatly
outweighs the potential benefits at this stage.