Re: Callable Statements

От Pedro Salazar
Тема Re: Callable Statements
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Nic,

for what object you should map the cursor?

I have a sample that I register the parameter out to Types.OTHER. But,
when I execute the CallableStatement, I got this error trace:

No class found for refcursor
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Connection.getObject(AbstractJdbc1Connection.java:693)
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Connection.getObject(AbstractJdbc2Connection.java:117)
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.getObject(AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.java:147)
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc1Statement.java:329)
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:48)

thanks,
Pedro Salazar.

--
PS
pedro-b-salazar@ptinovacao.pt

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Problems with Large Objects using Postgres 7.2.1
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Problems with Large Objects using Postgres 7.2.1