Re: ext3 filesystem / linux 7.3

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: ext3 filesystem / linux 7.3
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
We've had 2 crashes on red hat 7.3 in about 9 months of running. Both
instances required manual power off/on of the server, but everything
came up nice and ready to go. The problems seemed to stem from i/o load
with the kernel (not postgresql specific), but should be resolved with
the latest Red Hat kernel. If you search on buffer_jdirty in bugzilla
you'll see a couple of reports.

Robert Treat