Re: [GENERAL] PL/Java (was: stored procedures)

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PL/Java (was: stored procedures)
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] PL/Java (was: stored procedures)  (ts <decoux@moulon.inra.fr>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
Since people didn't like referencing all of these in the postgresql
docs, I used to add a notes at the bottom of the idocs, but I guess it
slipped off my radar. That being the case, I've added a page for this on
the techdocs site, available at
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/Pgplmeta

If the language maintainers would be willing to look over the
information and make any corrections that would be great.

Robert Treat