Problems with permissions after CYGWIN upgrade

От David R Robison
Тема Problems with permissions after CYGWIN upgrade
Дата
Re: Problems with permissions after CYGWIN upgrade  (Jason Tishler <jason@tishler.net>)
Список pgsql-cygwin
I just upgraded to the latest version of cygwin and now I am unable to connect
to the postgres database except from the "postgres" account (I am running
Windows 2000).

When I try to connect with psql from my normal account, I get the following error:

psql: could not connect to server: Bad file descriptor

The file permissions in /tmp are:

total 5512
drwxrwxrwx+   2 Administ None         4096 Mar 19 08:57 .
drwxrwxrwx+   9 Administ None         4096 Dec 12 12:59 ..
-rwx------    1 ???????? None           51 Mar 19 08:57 .s.PGSQL.5432
-rw-------    1 ???????? None           31 Mar 19 08:57 .s.PGSQL.5432.lock
-rw-rw-rw-    1 SYSTEM   SYSTEM    3916520 Mar 19 08:56 MultiFileMsg
-rw-rw-rw-    1 SYSTEM   SYSTEM      22032 Mar 19 08:56 MultiFileSem
-rw-rw-rw-    1 SYSTEM   SYSTEM     202768 Mar 19 08:56 MultiFileShm
-rw-------    1 ???????? None      1499136 Mar 19 08:57 cygipc_0

Everything use to work file. Any ideas on what might have changed, what the
problem is, or how to work around it?

Thanks,

David Robison