Re: TPC-C benchmark for PostgresQL

От Mark Wong
Тема Re: TPC-C benchmark for PostgresQL
Дата
Список pgsql-benchmarks
Are you looking for an official TPC-C?  We've got one that's based off
it for SAP DB, but there are folks working on porting it for
PostgreSQL.  You can look here for more information, if you're
interested:

http://www.osdl.org/projects/performance/dbt2-page.html

Mark

--
Mark Wong - - markw@osdl.org
Open Source Development Lab Inc - A non-profit corporation

В списке pgsql-benchmarks по дате отправления: