Re: Trailing Whitespace Tips (was: Re: starting to review the Extend NOT NULL representation to pg_constraint patch)

От Bernd Helmle
Тема Re: Trailing Whitespace Tips (was: Re: starting to review the Extend NOT NULL representation to pg_constraint patch)
Дата
Ответ на Re: Trailing Whitespace Tips (was: Re: starting to review the Extend NOT NULL representation to pg_constraint patch)  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers

--On 16. Oktober 2010 12:35:06 +0300 Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>
wrote:

>> Maybe it should go in src/tools/editors/emacs.samples, too?
>
> Yeah, I think we should recommend some way to highlight faulty
> whitespace.
>
> The problem is, after you turn it on, it will make you cry as you
> realize how sloppy most code and other files are written.

That's exactly why it is mostly off in my case. But you always can put it
in a special editing mode, which i currently experimenting with. Thanks for
your tips.

--
Thanks
Bernd