Re: AW: [HACKERS] shared lib names

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: AW: [HACKERS] shared lib names
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Zeugswetter Andreas IZ5 <Andreas.Zeugswetter@telecom.at> writes:
> Ok, sorry I see the difference now. Those that are for linking are named
> lib*.so
> and those that are for dyn loading into postgres don't have the lib.

What?  They should all have the "lib" AFAIK --- dynamic loading takes
the same kind of shared lib as a regular link does on every platform
I've heard about.

I think you were just fooled by having misspelled the "shlib" variable
the first time around... or, perhaps, our dynlink support for aix
is confused too?