Hints for a medium Web site configuration of PostgreSQL

От Gabriele Bartolini
Тема Hints for a medium Web site configuration of PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi guys,

   can you please briefly show me the crucial configuration parameters
to set for an online database of PostgreSQL running with Apache/PHP and
Java servlets queries?

   Apart from max_connections, which 'timeout' values should I pay
attention to? And which other parameters should I care of particularly?

   If I am not asking too much, I'd love some examples or references ...
:-)

Ciao and thanks a lot!
-Gabriele
--
Gabriele Bartolini - Web Programmer
Comune di Prato - Prato - Tuscany - Italy
> find bin/laden -name osama -exec rm {} ;

Вложения