Re: 7.4?

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: 7.4?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 22:44, Ed L. wrote:
> And do I understand correctly the replication to be eventually
> included will be an embedded syncronous replication solution based on
> Postgres-R and the Spread GCS?

No, I don't think that's set in stone (although I can't speak for the
core team). While I think Postgres-R is promising, there might be room
for additional replication implementations that cater to different sets
of requirements.

IMHO, eventually providing solutions for both synchronous and
asynchronous replication would be a good idea.

Cheers,

Neil