Re: Just installed using Fink on OS X. Fails all over

От Tony Grant
Тема Re: Just installed using Fink on OS X. Fails all over
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 13:55, Jeffrey Bohmer wrote:
> FYI ... PostgreSQL 7.3.x will compile and run on OS X 10.2.  A Fink install isn't necessary unless you want to use an
olderversion of PostgreSQL (even then, there are other options than Fink).

> >Did an install on OS X 10.2, using Fink with default settings.

You can try one of the packages too. I have had the most success with
the one from www.entropy.ch. It installs in /usr/local/pgsql and creates
a postgres user which means porting over a dump from Linux is as easy as
psql -d dbname -f /User/me/Documents/dump.out

There are issues with locale and the database system being UTF-8 (my
older databases being LATIN1 or LATIN9). But now my development server
runs on Mac OS X. pgaccess works just fine too.

Cheers

Tony Grant

--
www.tgds.net Library management software toolkit,
redhat linux on Sony Vaio C1XD,

От: Együd Csaba
Сообщение: Calling a function from another
От: Emmanuel Charpentier
Сообщение: Re: Aggregates with non-commutative transition functions