Re: I: About "Our CLUSTER implementation is pessimal" patch

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: I: About "Our CLUSTER implementation is pessimal" patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Itagaki Takahiro <itagaki.takahiro@gmail.com> writes:
> I wrote a patch to improve CLUSTER VERBOSE (and VACUUM FULL VERBOSE).
> The patch should be applied after sorted_cluster-20100721.patch .

Applied with minor fixes; in particular, I think you got the effects of
rewrite_heap_dead_tuple backwards.  When a tuple is removed from
unresolved_tups, that amounts to changing its status from "recently
dead" to "dead and will not be written out".