Re: Performance regression: 9.2+ vs. ScalarArrayOpExpr vs. ORDER BY

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Performance regression: 9.2+ vs. ScalarArrayOpExpr vs. ORDER BY
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk> writes:
>> "Bruce" == Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> writes:
>> Bruce> Uh, did this ever get addressed?

>> It did not.

> It dropped off the radar screen (I think I'd assumed the patch would
> appear in the next commitfest, which it didn't unless I missed something).
> I'll make a note to look at it once I've finished with the timezone
> abbreviation mess.

I've pushed this patch with some further redesign of build_index_paths'
API --- if we're going to have it reporting about what it found, we
should extend that to the other case of non-amsearcharray indexes too.

Сообщение: Re: strip nulls functions for json and jsonb
Сообщение: Re: strip nulls functions for json and jsonb