Re: Html output

От Andrew McMillan
Тема Re: Html output
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 05:30, Molenda, Mark P wrote:
> I know when you use psql you can set the output of a query to html with a
> "\H".  Is there a way in Java's JDBC to instruct postgres to return it's
> results in this format?  If not, can I set postgres up to use html as it's
> default response to queries?  If I can get this to work all I need to do
> inside my program is send the result to the PrintWriter and display the
> result.

No.  This form of output is provided by psql, not by PostgreSQL itself.

Regards,
                    Andrew.
Andrew @ Catalyst .Net.NZ Ltd, PO Box 11-053, Manners St,  Wellington
WEB: http://catalyst.net.nz/         PHYS: Level 2, 150-154 Willis St
DDI: +64(4)916-7201     MOB: +64(21)635-694    OFFICE: +64(4)499-2267
           Survey for nothing with http://survey.net.nz/

От: "Chad Thompson"
Сообщение: Re: using copy to insert data.
Сообщение: Re: using copy to insert data.