Re: moveToInsertRow SQL Exception "No Primary Keys"

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: moveToInsertRow SQL Exception "No Primary Keys"
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Jim,

So without a primary key, what would you think the update statement
should be

update coffees set sup_id=?, price=?, sales=? total=? where something=?

what should the something be ?

send me the output of pg_dump -t coffees -s

Thanks,

Dave

Dave Cramer <Dave@micro-automation.net>