Re: list server problems?

От Shanmugasundaram Doraisamy
Тема Re: list server problems?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Administrator/Moderator,
                I had subscribed to this group and I need only the digest version.
But I am getting every post to this group as an individual mail.  I
understand there was some problem with this earlier.  Has it been
solved?  What should I do to get only the digest version.  Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

D.Shanmugasundaram.