Re: Possible bug: SQL function parameter in window frame definition

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Possible bug: SQL function parameter in window frame definition
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> OK. So here's the final patch.

> (For the benefit of anyone in -hackers not following the original thread
> in -general, the problem here is that expressions in window framing
> clauses were not being walked or mutated by query_tree_walker /
> query_tree_mutator. This has been wrong ever since 9.0, but somehow
> nobody seems to have noticed until now.)

Two nitpicky suggestions:

* Please run it through pgindent.  Otherwise v13+ are going to be randomly
different from older branches in this area, once we next pgindent HEAD.

* I think you missed s/walk/mutate/ in some of the comments you copied
into query_tree_mutator.

Looks good otherwise.