Re: PHP Abstraction Layer - Your Opinion Please

От Ericson Smith
Тема Re: PHP Abstraction Layer - Your Opinion Please
Список pgsql-general
We've been using the attached db abastraction layer with much success
for the past couple of years. At points we've converted our functions to
work with many of your suggestions. But nothing can beat a one liner in
our code :-)

- Ericson Smith
eric@did-it.com
http://www.weightlossfriends.com