Re: stupid question about loading driver

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: stupid question about loading driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
ok,

Everything does look right here, so the only possibility that I can
think of is that the jar is spelled wrong, or isn't where you are saying
it is?

Dave
On Sun, 2003-01-19 at 09:58, Richard Welty wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Jan 2003 12:40:13 +0100 Abel Muiño <abel.muinho@mundo-r.com> wrote:
>
> > El dom, 19-01-2003 a las 02:33, Richard Welty escribió:
> >
> > > $ echo $CLASSPATH
> > > /usr/java/j2sdk1.4.1_01/jre/lib/rt.jar:/usr/local/java/lib/pgjdbc2.jar
> > > $
> >         Everything looks fine to me.
>
> >         Have you exported the classpath (i.e. "export CLASSPATH")? If you don't
> > do that, the CLASSPATH will NOT be set for all child processes (the
> > "java" process, in this case).
>
> i was pretty sure i had, but i made sure of it, and no change.
>
> richard
> --
> Richard Welty                                         rwelty@averillpark.net
> Averill Park Networking                                         518-573-7592
>               Unix, Linux, IP Network Engineering, Security

Dave Cramer <Dave@micro-automation.net>

Сообщение: Re: stupid question about loading driver
Сообщение: Re: stupid question about loading driver