Re: JBuilder 7

От Daniel Serodio
Тема Re: JBuilder 7
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Of course you can! Remember the Java mantra, "Write once, run anywhere".
However, this is not the right list for these kind of questions. If
you're just starting in Java, take a look at the Sun tutorials. If
you're looking for a Java beginners mailing list in portuguese, try the
SouJava mailing lists (see www.soujava.org.br).

[]'s
Daniel Serodio