Re: \d type queries - why not views in system catalog?!?

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Re: \d type queries - why not views in system catalog?!?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Robert Treat kirjutas T, 14.01.2003 kell 01:50:
> One of the reasons that this
> was not feasible in the past was that we needed functions that could
> return multiple rows and columns easily. Now that we have that in 7.3,
> it might be worth revisiting.

Also, we have schemas now, so it would be easier to avoid name clashes.

--
Hannu Krosing <hannu@tm.ee>

Сообщение: Re: \d type queries - why not views in system catalog?!?
Сообщение: Re: \d type queries - why not views in system catalog?!?