[Fwd: Re: [GENERAL] 7.3 Prepared statements]

От Felipe Schnack
Тема [Fwd: Re: [GENERAL] 7.3 Prepared statements]
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
  You guys are subscribed to pgsql-general?
  I think thsi thread is quite nice, about prepared statements in the
low-level communication protocol with the server (right now plain SQL is
used to do it)
  New changes in the driver? :-)
  I was just guessing, probably will need separated 7.4 and 7.3 and
older implementations?