Re: Bug #867: CLUSTER does not rebuild referential

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: Bug #867: CLUSTER does not rebuild referential
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Upgrade to 7.3.  Cluster has been redesigned to be much more user
friendly -- not to mention transaction safe.

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 15:21, pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org wrote:
> Boris Folgmann (boris@folgmann.de) reports a bug with a severity of 3
>=20
> Short Description
> CLUSTER does not rebuild referential integrity triggers
>=20
> Long Description
> I've got the following behaviour using pgsql 7.2.2 on Linux:
>=20
> When clustering a table with CLUSTER I get=20
> NOTICE:  DROP TABLE implicitly drops referential integrity trigger from t=
able .... for every RI_ConstraintTrigger. The bad thing is that the Trigger=
 is not being reconstructed when the CLUSTER is finished.
>=20
>=20
> Sample Code
> \d table_with_ri_triggers
> cluster some_index on table_with_ri_triggers
> \d table_with_ri_triggers
>=20
> -> see that ri_triggers are vanished.
>=20
>=20
> No file was uploaded with this report
>=20
>=20
>=20
--=20
Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc

От: pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Сообщение: Bug #867: CLUSTER does not rebuild referential integrity triggers
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: More SSL patches