Re: Passing of where clause to remote table in FDW

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Passing of where clause to remote table in FDW
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Jaisingkar, Piyush" <Piyush.Jaisingkar@nttdata.com> writes:
> While using fdw I am trying to get and filtered data from a foreign table. Filtering using a regex in where clause as
follows:

> EXPLAIN ANALYZE VERBOSE SELECT CAF1.uprn
>       FROM XYZ as CAF1
>       WHERE

(regexp_replace(upper(concat(CAF1.SUB_BUILDING_NAME,CAF1.BUILDING_NAME,CAF1.BUILDING_NUMBER,CAF1.STREET_DESCRIPTION,
CAF1.TOWN_NAME)),'[^a-zA-Z0-9]','') = '84WELLINGTONROADEXETER');

concat() is not immutable (it's only stable) so it can't be sent for
remote execution.  Use the || operator instead.

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: confusion about user paring with pg_hba and pg_ident
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade not able to cope with pg_largeobject being in a different tablespace