Re: LIMIT clause optimization

От Felipe Schnack
Тема Re: LIMIT clause optimization
Дата
Список pgsql-general
  So, generally selecting all rows from a table an fetching only the
first one is probably faster than limiting the query to its first row?

--

Felipe Schnack
Analista de Sistemas

Centro Universitário Ritter dos Reis
http://www.ritterdosreis.br
ritter@ritterdosreis.br
Fone/Fax.: (51)32303341

Сообщение: Re: LIMIT clause optimization
Сообщение: Re: LIMIT clause optimization