Strange error

От Felipe Schnack
Тема Strange error
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
  I'm getting this very strange error. I'm setting the null to Types.NULL..

 INSERT INTO PESSOAS (rg, cpf, nomepessoa, nascimento, sexo, email,
 endereco,bairro, codcidade,codpessoa) VALUES (null, null, 'Arno João
 Bosetti', null, 'M', null, 'Av. Prof. Oscar Pereira,1220  /908', 'Santo
 Antonio',1,1)

 java.sql.SQLException: ERROR:  column "cpf" is of type bigint but
 expression is of type text
     You will need to rewrite or cast the expression

     at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:126)
     at
 org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Connection.ExecSQL(AbstractJdbc1Connection.java:497)
     at
 org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc1Statement.java:320)
     at
 org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:48)
     at
 org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.executeUpdate(AbstractJdbc1Statement.java:197)
     at
 com.w2.login.daemons.UniversusImport.importPessoas(UniversusImport.java:238)

--

Felipe Schnack
Analista de Sistemas

Centro Universitário Ritter dos Reis